2022 Hartman Fund Contribution and Season Ticket Information
The Georgia Bulldog Club (TGBC) is pleased to offer new and new Hartman Fund donors the opportunity to apply for subscriptions for the 2022 UGA football season. The deadline to make a contribution to the 2022 Hartman Fund and submit a subscription request or renewal request is April 1, 2022.
This year’s Hartman Fund renewal brochures and statements are being sent by mail. Contributions can be made by credit card online, sent by check in the mail, or completed over the phone by credit card by calling the Georgia Bulldog Club at 706-542-9220.
Football subscription renewal requests are available in each donor’s online account profile. New season ticket holders can purchase season tickets and make a qualifying contribution by clicking here.
Already season ticket holders:
- All donors will have the opportunity to renew their 2021 season ticket location if they take action by the April 1, 2022 deadline.
- The 2022 optional football and parking selection process will take place in May 2022. If you are interested in this process, be sure to register by selecting “Yes” to this question on your membership application.
- If you are looking to acquire additional seats, be sure to make the minimum donation per seat for any additional inventory you request, as well as indicate the number of new seats you are requesting on your ticket application.
- If you wish to remove any of your current seats for the 2021 football season, please renew the number of tickets you wish to retain and indicate the locations you wish to remove in the field provided on your ticket application.
New season ticket requests:
- New season passes can be purchased by clicking here.
- Be sure to donate at least the minimum donation per seat ($275 per seat) for the total number of season tickets you will be requesting for the 2021 season.
- The selection process for 2022 football spots and optional parking spaces will take place in May 2022, allowing new donors to select their own subscription locations based on availability at their meeting times. Meeting times are determined based on cumulative TGBC priority point rankings.
- Season passes and ticket locations are not guaranteed as they are based on available inventory at the time of your screening appointment. If you are unable to obtain season tickets for the 2022 season, your season ticket payment may be refunded to you or transferred to the 2023 Hartman Fund. Contributions to the Hartman Fund are non-refundable.
Donations from the Hartman Fund provide essential resources and support to all student-athletes who compete at UGA. Now more than ever, your generous commitment to the G plays an important role in helping us deliver a first-class student-athlete experience.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact the Georgia Bulldog Club office at 706-542-9220 or email [email protected]